Linda Coleman left a comment on A Guide to Starting Your Business that included a link to a very detailed article on whether consultants should go W-2, 1099, Corp-to-Corp. Not only does she explain the pros and cons of the different choices, but there is information on filing income taxes, self employment taxes, estimating quarterly taxes, incorporating your business, payroll, and more. There are also some great examples towards the end of the article demonstrating how much consultants would have to pay under the different tax structures. If you’re consulting or thinking about consulting, this one is worth bookmarking.

HTML Form Builder
Chris Campbell

Consultants Looking to Incorporate by Chris Campbell

This entry was posted 4 years ago and was filed under Notebooks.
Comments are currently closed.

· 1 Comment! ·

  1. Mike · 4 years ago